Campin Mom

Interesting and entertaining observations on my life, kids, husband, friends, job, cropping and our wonderful campsite.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shots from the Studio

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I took the kids to that wonderful studio I love working at and had some shots taken of them. I'll write a real post soon and let you all know what's been going on, but I wanted to get these posted. Let me know what you think of them. I think they came out great myself, but I'd like to hear your opinion. Of course, haikus about my beautiful offspring would be a nice addition to the blog. ;) Anyway, more soon, I promise. Till then, enjoy the pictures....




















9 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous shots!
    My favorites are the bottom two.
    Did you have to scan them or did you have digital copies? Are you able to do shoots now?

    Loved the pictures!!! :)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting now that your site has you sign in comments differently... so in case you didn't know - anonymous is *me*.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    No I'm not shooting yet... soon I hope. The bottom two are my favorites as well

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Not sure who *me* is... And actually, how is it making you sign in differently. I switched over to the new version of blogger and I'm still figuring out all the differences.

    To answer your question, I emailed the pictures to myself from the studio, but I don't think the files I have are actually print quality. I did get wallets of both of the bottom shots though, among others. Anyway, have a great day.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim,

    Great shots, they really did a great job and your kids are such hams, they love the camera as much as their Mom. They both look really cute

    Mike

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One more thing, R is so much a blend of you and G it is unbelievable, I see both of your faces so clearly in his

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Thanks Darlin~

    As I recall though, R isn't the first person I know where you can see both his parents faces clearly in his, because you look exactly like both of your parents too.

    Thanks for stopping by. Love you~
    Kim

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not only are the children gorgeous but the pictures are too. R and Princess K are such great looking children they must look like their mother.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Thanks for the compliment Alice, but their Daddy isn't exactly tough on the eyes. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home