Campin Mom

Interesting and entertaining observations on my life, kids, husband, friends, job, cropping and our wonderful campsite.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lots of "News"

Well, I realize it's a bit after the fact, but since it's my first post of 2007, Happy New Year! So, what's new? Well, since I took the plunge recently and converted the blog to the "New" Blogger, I guess that's part of what's new. So far I like it, although we'll see how it goes, I guess.

Hmmm, so what else is new? I suppose you could say, sort of a new attitude. I've decided that my New Year's resolution should be "All-around self improvement". This year, I want to lose weight, organize my life a bit better and just stay more on top of things. Over at Jenny's site she's been speaking of being productive (Or rather un-productive) and I guess lately that has definitely fit me, although, as I said, I'm working on changing that.

And now for the huge news? I got a new job!!! I know some of you have heard about that already, but I'm so excited. I'll be starting tomorrow night, training as a photographer here I'm really so excited. I'd wanted to avoid the mall, but that was mainly because I thought it was sort of crazy to be just starting a job at the mall at Christmastime, but now that's all over with. I really really wanted a portrait studio job, and I was so excited the Saturday before Christmas when I made a quick stop to pick up Cinnabons for Christmas breakfast and saw a help wanted sign in the window of a studio I hadn't even known was there (I don't usually park in that area, so I hadn't seen it before). Anyway, it pays way better than the one I interviewed for at KMart (overnite stock) and needless to say the hours are way better too. So I'm really excited for it. Tomorrow will be tricky because I'll have to do my Open Gym here and then pick up R and take him to get these. I'll stay there with both kids till G arrives there to meet us, then I'll drop K with my mom and dash off to my new job, while G helps him choose his new frames and then brings him home. It'll be a crazy crazy day, but what can I do, I had the appointment before I had the job.

Also, I think today, I'll be shopping for a new one of these as mine is really having issues and G thinks it's best to just replace it. Actually, I really like the one shown in the link, and since I can't afford a pair of LG twins like Jenny has, I think this will do nicely.

Alright, that's all the news, except for one other new thing... my other new year's resolution is to see all my loved ones on a more regular basis. So I need all of you to help me make that happen, okay.

That's it for now....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Well, that's a lot of recognition in one posting! Do you need a gas dryer? Really the price of the one on your link is almost the same as one of my twins after rebates and stuff. Be sure to check out Home Depot as they often have both "no interest no payment" deals and many rebates.

    Luckily my "un"productiveness was just for that day. And really, when I looked back upon it I got tons done. We all tend to be really hard on ourselves don't we?

    At any rate that unproductive day was looking better then this one. ALL THREE KIDDIES home sick. Ack!

    I think I better go check on them now as a matter of fact...

    Keep us posted on how your new job is. Good luck with it!

    Tootles - J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home