Campin Mom

Interesting and entertaining observations on my life, kids, husband, friends, job, cropping and our wonderful campsite.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Post-Christmas Hello

Just a quick post to say I hope that Santa brought all your Christmas wishes. I know he did here, although he found our town a bit dark. To hear that tale read the poem in the post below this one. I'm sure you'll find it amusing.

My cards are going out late this year (I'm mailing them tomorrow), so please don't be upset that you've not received one yet, because no one else has. This holiday was a tough one to prepare, because I was my mom's sole driver for all her shopping, plus, I had my own to get in. I'm not complaining, she needed to shop and I'm the one who is local. It just made it a tiny bit more hectic that's all. But right now my kids are with her (probably for the night) so I'm going to go make some dinner and relax for a while.

Hope your Christmas was fantastic and please accept my best wishes for a very happy, healthy, 2007.

Love to all,
Kim

3 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Glad to hear your Christmas went well and that your light situation got fixed before too long.

    We had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed my parents and aunt (note not "ant" but "aunt" - CT accent my foot!) visiting very much.

    Happy New Year to you too! Can't wait for the first 2007 post. :)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    helllooooo out there....

    helllloooooooo

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Loved the Card! I had a great Christmas. Missed you.
    Debbie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home